Menu

Which HS computer/digi planner has the daily lists to print?

I am having brain fog. I confess to attempting a search, and going "crap". I read most, but could not seem to figure out which one has the daily list that prints.

I know I read that somewhere. Plunk it all in and then print the lists ... easy to move the days about ... blah blah ...

HELP!:lol:

OK ...

"print out assignment sheets for any date range you choose"

I think this might be what I read. Does anyone use Homeschool Tracker to print the day, or do you do the week?

I have it in my head to try one of these and leave my world of Excel behind.

Is it possible to see what a printout looks like from someone for the week or the day? Do you happen to have one scanned?

Well, all I have to say is that at least it is not a dilema involving a book or resource. :)

Halcyon posted one not too long ago--you might search under her recent posts. The thing about Homeschool Tracker Plus is that I don't think anyone would say you "plunk" the information in--the learning curve is steep and there are SO many features, it can get pretty confusing.

I'm in the same place you are. I'm ready to be done with Excel and need more functionality from my planning tools, but HST is a handful! I'm still going to order it (already did the $5 trial), but if you're looking for "plunking," that might not be the answer you need.

HST+ can be a steep learning curve, but it doesn't have to be. You can totally plunk in assignments for the week and have it print out a daily agenda. Or you can copy them across a date range and increment accordingly, OR you can create lesson plans and, in turn, use them to create the assignments... so it really does go from simple to complex.

I've attached a blank daily agenda screen shot.

post-5597-13535085308072_thumb.jpg

post-5597-13535085308072_thumb.jpg

Please tell me how this is so! Honestly, I was so overwhelmed by all the features. I still want it, but I think I need a one-on-one tutorial!

So, I have it in my cart ....

I suppose this will involve extensive blogging?????:lol::lol::lol:

I went to my "pocket purse" and retreived my card.

Tell me to hit the checkout button now!

Please tell me how this is so! Honestly, I was so overwhelmed by all the features. I still want it, but I think I need a one-on-one tutorial!

Well, that's the thing. If you just work in the assignments grid, then there's not really a learning curve at all. You just add an assignment and select resources (if you want to) or add them (or subjects or anything else) on the fly, with the little button next to that field in the assignment definition box.

So, yeah, you can use it as a graphically enhanced, report robust spreadsheet.

On the other hand, it was worth it to me to sit with it and dig through the user manual while playing with the features. You can delete the play ones. :001_smile: Oh, and they have video instructions on their website.

GO!

Did I startle a click?

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, don't buy the whole thing yet, but do sign up for the $5 trial. If you hate it, not much lost there. If you love it, you get the $5 back in the form of a coupon if you buy within 35 days of starting your trial. (Did you already know that? If so, sorry!)

Angela, I'm going to come back and hassle you for help in a few weeks!

Okey dokey.

I should warn you, my policy at work when someone has a question is that I have an answer... And if I don't, I'll just make something up. :001_smile:

(as in that's what I tell them. I don't just pull random nonsense out of the air with no warning)

(ok, that is a lie. I do pull random nonsense out of the air with no warning, but not at work)

Edited by MyCrazyHouse