Menu

Applied Grammar Aside From Killgallon & Noden's "Image Grammar"?

Long story short, I had Noden's Image Grammar on tap for the fall semester after DD finishes up Killgallon's Grammar for Middle School (she's got about half a semester's worth left of that) but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get my hands on a copy until January.

Are there any other applied grammar books out there on a middle-school level aside from Killgallon & Image Grammar?

All of our virtual charter's outstanding purchase orders at Borders got cancelled when that store went bankrupt. I haven't been able to find it sold through any of the school's other approved vendors. The school is working on getting Amazon.com set up in their system as a vendor to replace Borders but it probably won't be in place by the time that the ordering window for this semester closes. I could purchase it out-of-pocket but would rather just wait until 2nd semester when I should be able to get it through Amazon.