Menu

Need recommendation for a GOOD laminator

JulieH

I just bought a Fellowes laminator from Staples 12.5 wide that goes up to 5mm for $200 and saw the same one on Amazon for $100! The fellowes don't have great reviews.

Does anyone have a Fellowes? Can you recommend a good quality laminator that will last?

Thanks!

I just got the Scotch TL901 when Amazon had it as a deal of the day last Christmas ($14.99!). I haven't had any problems with it. It works great. In fact, I like it better than the big roll laminator at church, and that's supposed to be a GOOD one. :tongue_smilie:

I think it's normally $25-30ish? Lots of people around here use them and love them.

I have a Royal Sovereign laminator that cost around $100.00 at Sam's Club several years ago. We thought it was quitting so my husband bought me the Scotch brand when he found one on sale. The Royal Sovereign still works, but it makes a funny noise. I think the Scotch one is just a good and it is a whole lot cheaper.

Suzanne

I love the Scotch laminator too. Sams and Amazon both have off brand laminate pouches that work just as well as the Scotch pouches and are about half the price. I checked Target, Amazon and Walmart before I bought mine and I was able to get the best price at Walmart ($24).