Menu

Does something like this exist?

Readers written in cursive? We are using the grade 1 Abeka readers this year. In the first reader there are a few sentences written in cursive on about every 5th page. My daughter loved the idea that she was learning to "read in cursive." The next day she was really dissappointed when there were no sentences written in cursive in that day's story. And looking at the readers to follow, there are no cursive sentences to be found. So I am wondering if anyone knows of any readers that are written in cursive?

Thanks ladies! With all of your great ideas I came up with a solution. In case anyone else is interested here is what I am planning on doing....

I am going to copy text from some free books online (Like the McGuffey Readers on Gutenberg site) and paste it into a program like Microsoft Word and change the text to a cursive font. Or I may even use some type of writting software such as "startwrite" or "Zanor Bloser fonts online" (I haven't decided yet). I can then print them out for my daughter to read! She will love this! Thanks to all of you for your help! :D