Menu

Mapping the World with Art

I plan on ordering this in the next few weeks. The price between the binder and the digital is substantial. I don't mind printing things, but if it's a larger deal, lots of color, I'd rather not. I'm wondering if the binder is worth the extra cost. I plan on sticking it on a RR order, so I don't have to pay for shipping.

I bought the CD, but have not printed it. I haven't had time to use it, but I have a friend who stays with me several days a week, on the days she works in the city, who LOVES it. It's been a hoot to watch her intense fascination with this curriculum, which has not waned so far.

I really like the idea of taping together, 8x11 pieces of paper, to teach the mapping the world part. It's easy to print out the examples, and it's still large. Later on a student can apply what was learned on the taped papers, to a large piece of nice art paper. Before I saw this method, all I have seen is tiny maps on 8x11 or large maps on art paper.

The 1st lessons are on the areas of the world where most Bible study lessons take place. These 1st lessons alone are worth the price of the curriculum, for Christians that would like their children to be able to teach Bible stories.

Sorry, I know I didn't answer your question :-)

My good friend taught this is a coop setting this last year; we bought the binder, and I think she liked having it because she would project the lesson from the cd using the laptop, but could still refer easily to the printed materials. I always prefer a hard copy to a PDF, myself. It is an awesome program though! My kids learned a lot!:001_smile:

I bought the cd because the shipping to Canada would have been prohibitive. I'm very pleased with what I see on it, and I don't think that the printing will be too costly.

If you are going to get free shipping anyway, though, why not just order the binder and save yourself some time and toner?