Menu

CC memory work CDs?

Quiver0f10

Could these be used alone for memory work or would the flash cards be necessary too? Also, are these just audio or are they visual too?

Thanks!

There are two sets of CDs available. There is an Audio set that, as the name suggests, is audio only. There is a Memorey Work Resource Cd that contains the same memory work as the audio CD plus visual aids and printables of memory work.

Neither set contains the timeline. You'll need to purchase the Veritas cards separately to get the timeline.

If you are enrolled in CC, my vote would be to subscribe to the online CC Connected instead of purchasing CDs. From that, you can download the same songs on that are on the CD plus songs that various CC moms have created on their own that are incredibly helpful but not on the CDs mentioned above. Again, to get the timeline info. you should buy the cards. Also on CC Connected their are visual online tutorials.

There are two sets of CDs available. There is an Audio set that, as the name suggests, is audio only. There is a Memorey Work Resource Cd that contains the same memory work as the audio CD plus visual aids and printables of memory work.

Neither set contains the timeline. You'll need to purchase the Veritas cards separately to get the timeline.

If you are enrolled in CC, my vote would be to subscribe to the online CC Connected instead of purchasing CDs. From that, you can download the same songs on that are on the CD plus songs that various CC moms have created on their own that are incredibly helpful but not on the CDs mentioned above. Again, to get the timeline info. you should buy the cards. Also on CC Connected their are visual online tutorials.

:iagree: I bought the flashcards, but I don't think I will be using them at all.

When they were younger, mine loved the CDs. We listened to them constantly.

As they got older, they didn't like the CDs as much and preferred to drill with just the cards. Last year I had CDs, but we barely used them at home, so I didn't buy them this year.

The timeline is not included?? I thought they used a tweaked version of the VP timeline - how does one get the cc version?? :confused:

Well Cc does use all the vp cards, just puts them in a different order. The order cc uses is listed in the cc foundations guide.