Menu

Just a few more hours til our Fresh Air Fund kids arrive! :)

We'll be leaving at 3:00 PM EST to go pick them up at the bus drop off location a half hour away. The bus is scheduled to come in at 4 but we are supposed to get there 30 minutes early just in case.

We will have a 9 year old girl and a 6 year old boy. It's our second summer hosting, and our first time hosting two at once- I hope it all goes smoothly!

We'll be showing up at the bus drop off location this afternoon with a packed vehicle as we're heading directly to the campground from the bus- it'll be about an hour ride and we'll be camping (in a cabin) for three nights.

Kids are ridiculously excited- I'm hoping they all get along lol. And that the FAF kids don't get too homesick or anything.

I'm sure I'll still peek in on the board from my iphone when I have some downtime, but won't be around as much for the next week while the kids are here. Wish me luck! :D

Nance! This is so exciting! I've followed your adventures since last year; you've been a great ambassador for the FAF program. I'd never heard of it until your postings, and I even noticed an ad for it in yesterday's newspaper.

I hope your kids and your FAF kids have a really fun time together!! I can't wait to hear about it!