Menu

What's your favorite online photo book shop?

We've used Picaboo several times. The quality of their books has been good, and we've been pleased with the product. You can choose a pre-done layout or create one from scratch. They have affordable soft cover books, mid-range price hard cover, and "holy cow, that's expensive!" books. ;)

From time to time, the run a "buy one/get one free" offer, so that we can give Grandma a copy of the book, as well. They also have coupon codes on a regular basis.

HIH,

Lisa

http://www.picaboo.com/photobooks/

We've used Picaboo several times. The quality of their books has been good, and we've been pleased with the product. You can choose a pre-done layout or create one from scratch. They have affordable soft cover books, mid-range price hard cover, and "holy cow, that's expensive!" books. ;)

From time to time, the run a "buy one/get one free" offer, so that we can give Grandma a copy of the book, as well. They also have coupon codes on a regular basis.

HIH,

Lisa

http://www.picaboo.com/photobooks/

This is the one that got my wheels turning. I receive a coupon for them today and am thinking about putting together a book to send with SM to college. Can't believe that's coming up in three weeks!

I just used Shutterfly for my youngest daughter's first year album and I LOVE it! They let you do custom layouts which they did not used to do. You can put pictures where ever you want, how big you want and put text and embellishments where ever you want as well. It's expensive and you can only have 100 pages max so it will not work for my annual family albums and I am still looking for somewhere to do that.

I looked into Blurb since the prices seem good but you have to use their page layouts which I don't like. I'll have to look into Picaboo to see what they offer.

Some of my friends use digital scrapbooking software and then send the pages to a printing website but when I tried that, the quality of the pages decreased. No one noticed at first but me, but it looked pixel-y. Maybe it was the program I was using or something.

I'll keep an eye on this thread for more ideas.