Menu

Staples

This next week's Staples add doesn't seem to indicate limits to purchases nor does it say which ones are eligible for teachers to get 25 of.

Anyone know?

http://weeklyad.staples.com/staples/default.aspx?action=entryflash&adref=%20staples_right_hand_nav&cm_sp=marketing-_-Weekly%20ad%20header-_-weekly%20ad%20header

Last week I went in and it wasn't clear either. I asked 3 different sales people and got 3 different answers! Everyone seemed rather confused. We FINALLY figured it out but it took a while.

Thank you,

Dawn

All the school supplies on the front page are Limit 2. (See fine print at the bottom of each section: yellow, green, and the red box advertising $1.)

I don't know which items can have a higher limit ... although nothing with a rebate, obviously.

btw the link you included is for this current week, ending today. Here's the link for the next week starting Sunday: http://weeklyad.staples.com/staples/default.aspx?action=entryflash&adref=%20staples_right_hand_nav&cm_sp=marketing-_-Weekly%20ad%20header-_-weekly%20ad%20header

Edited by domestic_engineer

All the items from last week said limit 2 as well, but only the top half (1 cent deals) were the ones teachers were allowed to get more from.

I wish it were clearer.

Dawn

All the school supplies on the front page are Limit 2. (See fine print at the bottom of each section: yellow, green, and the red box advertising $1.)

I don't know which items can have a higher limit ... although nothing with a rebate, obviously.

btw the link you included is for this current week, ending today. Here's the link for the next week starting Sunday: http://weeklyad.staples.com/staples/default.aspx?action=entryflash&adref=%20staples_right_hand_nav&cm_sp=marketing-_-Weekly%20ad%20header-_-weekly%20ad%20header

All the items from last week said limit 2 as well, but only the top half (1 cent deals) were the ones teachers were allowed to get more from.

I wish it were clearer.

Dawn

I've only ever been able to get extras on the penny deals. I asked when I was in this week and it was confirmed again (by the General Manager, who ended up checking me out).

Really? I was able to get the deal on some of the .25 items a couple of years ago.

It isn't a huge deal. I am taking the entire family tomorrow and they each have to get 2, which will be enough.

I often fill shoeboxes with school supplies too for Christmas boxes and we do a school supply and backpack drive for inner city youth each Aug, but we will do what we can.

My thing is just that these deals are so popular that the store is jammed and it is near impossible to find a sales person to get an answer from, much less a correct answer.

Dawn

I've only ever been able to get extras on the penny deals. I asked when I was in this week and it was confirmed again (by the General Manager, who ended up checking me out).