Menu

Anyone watch Dancing with the Stars?

Remember the thread about how some of us are old enough to be some of y'alls mother? You know Kristi's partner, MArk. As a teen, my husband was neighbors/friends with Mark's *grandfather*!! LOL!! Dh was part of the team that built the first weedeater (Mark's grandfather invented it)!

Talking about making you feel really old! LOL

Oh Camy, it's YOU!!! I saw a Camy posting, but I didn't think it was you because you haven't been around much in the last year or so. It's so good to see you!! Is your youngest really 2? I can't believe it!!

I'm sorry I missed that interview... I might search his website to see if it's archived. :)

All is great here. Thanks so much for asking. My dd will be 13 this summer, just a year younger than your two oldest. Would you be interested in an arrangement? :)

Thanks so much for saying hi... I missed seeing your posts- the picture of your family is lovely, btw!!

I also had lost the link to your blog... will start visiting!!

Much love,

Robin

Remember the thread about how some of us are old enough to be some of y'alls mother? You know Kristi's partner, MArk. As a teen, my husband was neighbors/friends with Mark's *grandfather*!! LOL!! Dh was part of the team that built the first weedeater (Mark's grandfather invented it)!

Talking about making you feel really old! LOL

I love that show! I'm a little bummed that Cristian didn't make it 2nd place, but oh well. Kristi totally deserved the win, though. She was by far the best dancer through the whole thing.

You're so sweet, Robin, and I could just hug you!! :o)

We are always interested in arranged marriage and have an active file of prospects. Your daughter will be added to our files (grin). My boys still groan and gag when dh and I mention this mysterious file system. LOL.

The boys will be attending high school part time this year so they can play sports. However, I will homeschool them in the primary subjects. This will be an interesting year!

This is the first time in 14 years that we have not had a baby in the house! I am starting to get some physical energy back...the mental energy may take awhile (or never recover..LOL).

It's so nice to hear from you!

Love,

Camy