Menu

Documentary recommendation: Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

It's on Netflix Instant Watch. DH and I watched it last night, and we really enjoyed it.

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

It didn't tell us anything we didn't already sort of know in the backs our minds, but the journey was very interesting, and the human interest element was moving. My meat and potatoes guy told me to go ahead and buy a juicer! So I did :D

I just watched this last night. It is really good. I personally wouldn't do the juice diet because we're low carb/high protein folks but I love that they found a diet that is healthy for them and worked. I also liked the pass-it-along thing that was going on. :)

I just watched this last night. It is really good. I personally wouldn't do the juice diet because we're low carb/high protein folks but I love that they found a diet that is healthy for them and worked. I also liked the pass-it-along thing that was going on. :)

I know, I said the same thing to DH. I feel best when my diet is high in protein, high in veggies, and minimal in carbs. However, I admit I have a hard time getting all the fruit and veggies that I really need! He and I are thinking of giving the 10-day fast a try, but if I'm not comfortable on it, I don't have a problem just incorporating juicing into my daily routine.

It's on Netflix Instant Watch. DH and I watched it last night, and we really enjoyed it.

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

It didn't tell us anything we didn't already sort of know in the backs our minds, but the journey was very interesting, and the human interest element was moving. My meat and potatoes guy told me to go ahead and buy a juicer! So I did :D

Just watched it and all I can say is SOLD!! What juicer did you get? Dh was even inspired and wants to do it together. This is huge;) but hopefully we won't be much longer. Kidding but we are not on the pills but it is a matter of time if we do nothing different. Going on a 4-H trip Monday but by Friday I am starting!!

Need juicer recs.