Menu

Please tell me your favorite online place to order bound photo books...

I agree that Shutterfly is awesome. I made a book for my dh of what we did while he was on his last deployment so he could look back and see that we did ok.

I also recently made a 74 page book for my oldest son with no words, except for a poem at the end that includes every picture we have of our dog that passed away in 2009. She was his best friend, he'd never know life without here since she came 2 years before he did. He loves the book an although it makes him teary he enjoys being able to see all the pictures of her with him when he was a baby and toddler.

I agree that Shutterfly is awesome. I made a book for my dh of what we did while he was on his last deployment so he could look back and see that we did ok.

I also recently made a 74 page book for my oldest son with no words, except for a poem at the end that includes every picture we have of our dog that passed away in 2009. She was his best friend, he'd never know life without here since she came 2 years before he did. He loves the book an although it makes him teary he enjoys being able to see all the pictures of her with him when he was a baby and toddler.

Such sweet ideas!

I've made many books with Blurb. The quality is excellent, and they give you a lot more control over how your book will look. http://www.blurb.com/

Blurb is my favorite as well.

My husband is a professional sports photographer and I have made a few books for his teams in addition to a number of personal books for our family. I have always been thrilled with the quality of the books they produce.

We ran into a timing issue with one of the professional books we recently made, and their customer service was spectacular.

Also, compare the pricing if you are looking for a book longer than 20 pages or so. If I remember correctly, most publishers begin charging per page after a certain point while Blurb prices books by sets of pages.

If you want a 22 page book, one of the other publishers may give you a better price, but if you want a longer book, Blurb might be a better deal, financially speaking.

My husband is a professional sports photographer and I have made a few books for his teams in addition to a number of personal books for our family. I have always been thrilled with the quality of the books they produce.

We ran into a timing issue with one of the professional books we recently made, and their customer service was spectacular.

Also, compare the pricing if you are looking for a book longer than 20 pages or so. If I remember correctly, most publishers begin charging per page after a certain point while Blurb prices books by sets of pages.

If you want a 22 page book, one of the other publishers may give you a better price, but if you want a longer book, Blurb might be a better deal, financially speaking.

Thanks so much for these details!! Off to compare :)

I used Snapfish for the first one I made. I tried Shutterfly but could not figure out how to customize it the way I wanted. Snapfish was much easier for me to use and turned out to be cheaper with free shipping and a two-for-one deal. I made a copy for my mom of the vaction we spent with her.

Agreeing. Blurb is awesome, especially for longer than 20 pages.