Menu

Blog into a Book

We did our first blog this past year and I was told you can put it in a book.

Has anyone ever done this before? I just tried using Blog2Book with Sharebook and there is not alot of options for adding color details, etc.

If anyone has done this please post websites that you have used and recommend. Also, any that you DO not recommend.

Thanks!!:bigear:

Just curious in how much this costs? Our blog is 5 years old and chronicles the adoption of 2 of our children and the ensuing transition and just life :) Will you all make a book each year?

Thanks!

Kathi

Yes, I plan to try to do one for each school year for my homeschooling blog- and even then it might require quite a bit of editing or picking and choosing, because there's a maximum number of pages they can fit and I can be a bit wordy. :D The one I printed was for my first year of homeschooling and that was only a partial year since I'd pulled my daughter out of public school in the middle of a school year, and I was surprised by how many pages that ended up taking up. If you go to blurb.com they do have a price list which goes by what options you choose, how many pages your book ends up being, etc.

Yes, I plan to try to do one for each school year for my homeschooling blog- and even then it might require quite a bit of editing or picking and choosing, because there's a maximum number of pages they can fit and I can be a bit wordy. :D The one I printed was for my first year of homeschooling and that was only a partial year since I'd pulled my daughter out of public school in the middle of a school year, and I was surprised by how many pages that ended up taking up. If you go to blurb.com they do have a price list which goes by what options you choose, how many pages your book ends up being, etc.

Thanks, Nance...I'll check it out :)

• 2 weeks later...
Just received my Blog Book from Blurb and want to thank those who referred me to them.

Wonderful quality!

Thanks.

Crecy

I am awaiting my book from Shutterfly and I just got an email from Snapfish for buy1 get 2 books free...but the books will start at $25

How much did your Blurb book cost and how many pages was it? Just trying to compare :)

Thanks!!

Kathi

I am awaiting my book from Shutterfly and I just got an email from Snapfish for buy1 get 2 books free...but the books will start at $25

How much did your Blurb book cost and how many pages was it? Just trying to compare :)

The book had 50 pages hardback. I chose the image wrap and selected the higher quality paper. It was $50 total (including the shipping and handling)

I have not looked at Shuterfly or Snapfish...Can you download your blog to them?

The book had 50 pages hardback. I chose the image wrap and selected the higher quality paper. It was $50 total (including the shipping and handling)

I have not looked at Shuterfly or Snapfish...Can you download your blog to them?

I'm not sure about downloading my blog to them...I switched gears and I actually am just doing memory books right now from various vacations and the 1st 5 yrs of having our kiddos home. Thanks for the details on your book though:)