Menu

Living Memory as a file download or do I need the book?

MindyD

I WANT to by Living Memory by Andrew Campbell, but I keep putting it off. It's cheaper if I buy the file download, but I wonder if this is something that I need to be able to flip through to really use. Has anyone used the e-version, and could I put it on my nook? Thanks!

The download would be a good bet if there are whole sections you don't plan to use, say Religion or Greek. It also allows you to print out just the pages you want and put them in a binder. (You can photocopy from the print book, too, but it's huge and you'd likely have to crease the binding to get the book to lie flat on a copier.)

Lulu often has 20% coupons for books, if you decide to go with print. :)

Let me know what you think. I have been looking at this too. :)

I want to know if it has categorized lists and suggestions for memory work. The notebook design itself would be interesting, but I would imagine similar to what we use now. I am more curious as to how it works as a whole. I cannot find much on it other than statements that pertain to what is commone knowledge or contained in the TWTM. :)

Edited by ChrissySC

You can view the TOC at Lulu to get an idea of the scope of the book. It's much more than just lists or common knowledge. :)

I started another post off of this one, but I first saw it on Amazon and did a Google search. I will check out lulu. Thanks.