Menu

Curse you Japanese Beetles!!!!

Are you talking about them being in your home or just all over outside? In the home is what is annoying here. I would have to look to see what we've used, but our local farm/hardware store has chemicals that nail the buggers in the most beautiful way. :) We mix it with water, spray outsides around the doors, windows and foundation of house. It will keep them out.

If it's an outside issue with your trees, I have no clue, but would advise talking to a local greenhouse or farm store.

I had that happen one year at our former home. My Crepe Myrtle treetops were bending over from the weight of beetles on them. It looked like the trees were crawling. :ack2: I used those bag-a-bug thingys, but I can't say it did anything except trap thousands of beetles in those sickening bags.

If you have any roses, wave bye-bye. :tongue_smilie:

yes this is an outside problem.

My peaches were decimated by a late frost. Then the oriental fruit moths got into more than a few. What is left are being eaten by those horrid beetles. Seriously, there is nothing left but the pit hanging on the tree.

hoping I can spare the apples.