Menu

Has anyone made up notebooking pages for HOD Bigger?

j_thurm

I have some for some of the units, but not all. I plan to start making more. I have units 13 up to 20 something I think. I have several of them posted in the files of the HOD yahoo group, including a cover page. I made them with a digital scrapbook program and I think they're pretty nice. ;) They aren't generic either...totally custom to the assignment. email me at hmschooling at gmail dot com and put bigger notebook pages in the subject line....that goes for anyone :)

ETA: Here's a small sample. http://thomasschooldays.blogspot.com/2010/07/notebooking-pages-from-history.html

Thanks :) it's pizza movie night here and our DVD player cord messed up, so the kids are using the computer for their movie. I'll email the pages late tonight or sometime tomorrow. Actually, I'm going to see if I put them in my Dropbox account And share the link if I did.

The HOD yahoo goup has notebooking pages in the files for Bigger and Beyond.

That's where you'll find mine :) There's also the questions typed out for PHFHG's science that the students answer one day each week. I printed them and plan to let my daughter just answer them on that sheet and put it in her science notebooking binder.

Thanks so much for sharing these!

That's where you'll find mine :) There's also the questions typed out for PHFHG's science that the students answer one day each week. I printed them and plan to let my daughter just answer them on that sheet and put it in her science notebooking binder.

I've seen these in the yahoo group files. You have done a really nice job with them. Thanks so much for sharing your work!

Thanks so much for sharing these!

Thank you! And you are quite welcome! I have every intention of getting several more done asap! But, good intentions ...well, you know...the road is paved with 'em. ;)