Menu

Dining Rm., packed.

Finished packing my dining room. We're selling the china hutch. So the china (2nd hand from great great gma) is packed and ready for the trek back to WI.

School Rm. closet & bookshelves are empty. My desk. . . . . . . . . it''ll be a dark & stormy night when I tackle that.

Progress.

11 weeks and counting.

Sometimes when moving, I just pick up a box and instead of going through everything in my desk drawers, I pack it! Then I'm surprised how goofy I am in keeping some of it. I hope the china hutch isn't too special to you. It would be hard for me to get rid of some of our furniture.

Sometimes when moving, I just pick up a box and instead of going through everything in my desk drawers, I pack it! Then I'm surprised how goofy I am in keeping some of it. I hope the china hutch isn't too special to you. It would be hard for me to get rid of some of our furniture.

No it's not special. I got it at a garage sale years ago because it closely matched the wood color and style of my dining room table that we bought at Salvation Army.