Menu

My books are here!!!

Mommyfaithe

And I am so thrilled!! This might actually work....:D

I took so long choosing....anyway, Sonlight core w and HOD preparing match up beautifully! The readers are the right level for my kids....I did order a world history spine for my dd more on her level. We will use CHOW together and she will use her spine to outline and do reports from.

The read alouds are fine for all the kids...oldest ds will use Spielvogel's and CLEP World Hx 1 and 2.... As well as economics and he will use Apologia Physics and TT Pre Calc to finish up his schooling this year.

I am in book heaven...and the best part....I got my readers almost FREE by using my credit card points for B&N gift cards....and then using my gift cards and teacher discount....I think it cost me about 10 bucks for $300 worth of readers. :D

I am not really impressed with DITHOR, but will give it a try....

Anyway...let the NOT planning begin!

Faithe

I decided on Core W for my 13 yo dd and HOD Preparing Hearts for my 2 boys 9&7. They are both one year world history programs. I am adding Patterns of World History to dd's core as a spine and WTM writing in literature and history. Both curricula use CHOW as a spine and some of the read alouds are the same.

Dd is using CLE for math, reading and LA plus Sonlight's LA. We will also work on WWE 4 to hone her dictation skills.

The boys are using CLE for reading, LA and maybe math. I am tossing around using BJU Math with both of them because I have it and it will work for both of them.

Dd is using Apologia General Science. Boys are using HOD science and Elemental Biology.

All are going to use God and the History of Art, The History of Classical Music, and Latina Christiana.

Phew! It looks like it all came together.

Oh, my 17 yo will be using Spielvogel's and CLEP Prep book for western civ. 1, Apologia Physics, A Beka Economics and Teaching Textbooks Precalc. He is also apprenticing with dh and will do trade related classes as well as field work.

That's it....gee! Can't wait to start pre-reading.

Faithe