Menu

North Idaho

I would love to know if there are any homeschoolers here in the North Idaho region. We have a home in Coeur d Alene and we also spend a fair amount of time in Hope. We are originally from the Clark Fork/Sandpoint area :) I have found only one co-op in our area, and I'm afraid it's description just doesn't suit us. But I am fairly open-minded and would love to know if there are more nearby.

• 1 year later...

I live in CDA. We do Classical Conversations here. We have an open house the first Tues. of every month for anyone that wants to come and see what we do each week. I don't know if it's what you're looking for but I thought I'd let you know :001_smile:. It's nice to see people in the hive from around here.

• 6 months later...

I would love to know if there are any homeschoolers here in the North Idaho region. We have a home in Coeur d Alene and we also spend a fair amount of time in Hope. We are originally from the Clark Fork/Sandpoint area :) I have found only one co-op in our area, and I'm afraid it's description just doesn't suit us. But I am fairly open-minded and would love to know if there are more nearby.

I know this is an old post but I'd love to hear whats in the CDA area:)

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is an old post but I'd love to hear whats in the CDA area:)

I was thinking the same thing :) 

I am new to HS this year.  My oldest is 6, and went to a private classical school for K-4 and K.  I am looking for a Co-op that is laid back and flexible (we travel a lot).  I live in Post Falls.  I would love to hear if there is anything in our area.  I looked into CC, it seems like a great program, just doesn't fit our lifestyle. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

Our family is currently living in Kansas, but will be moving to the CDA area the end of May. We have 5 children and have been homeschooling for 10 years. We have 4 boys and 1 daughter. By the way, our 11yr. old son would love a pen pal if anyone in that area has a son who'd be interested. Anyways, we'd love to make some homeschool connections before we get moved. I'd love to hear what groups and coops are available too. :)