Menu

Do you ever have trouble with Facebook being slow?

I've had trouble with FB being delayed and slow the last few days. I don't have trouble on any other site. My scrolling is delayed, my letters are delayed as I type, etc. Anyone know what it could be? I've never had trouble with FB before. I can't believe there is something wrong with my computer because I don't have trouble anywhere else on the internet or any other way I use my computer. Hmmm...

I know much of the information on Joplin is coming through facebook. Many groups have set up pages with volunteer info, missing people pages, even some of the community communication. I'm not sure that would slow it down, but it's a possibility. I know I've been on it way more than usual in the last week.

On a side note it seems to be a very effective way of communicating needed information. Many groups have several admins, and they are using their phones as a way to post.

I know much of the information on Joplin is coming through facebook. Many groups have set up pages with volunteer info, missing people pages, even some of the community communication. I'm not sure that would slow it down, but it's a possibility. I know I've been on it way more than usual in the last week.

On a side note it seems to be a very effective way of communicating needed information. Many groups have several admins, and they are using their phones as a way to post.

My dh used his work computer and didn't have any trouble or notice anything different. Hmmm, I don't know what's going on. I can understand how much it would be used during this catastrophe in Joplin and other areas affected. This is the first time in almost 3 years that I've had trouble with it being slow.