Menu

Chess class not available.

Ds can't take the chess class unless he enrolls in the school that offers it. He'll be so disappointed when he finds out. :sad: Do any of you know of any online chess classes? Or ideas for how to put one together myself?

Oh, I hope you all can help me.

Denise

Ok, thanks you all. I will look into currclick.

Ds is in a chess club that meets at a local church. The class is for intermediate players so he felt that would further his skills. He was looking forward to additional and maybe more advanced instruction.

I appreciate your help.

Denise

Ok, thanks you all. I will look into currclick.

Ds is in a chess club that meets at a local church. The class is for intermediate players so he felt that would further his skills. He was looking forward to additional and maybe more advanced instruction.

I appreciate your help.

Denise

Is he on chess.com? That's where our school's team practices and gets outside instruction and plays informal tournaments across the planet. I don't know that they have classes, but you could probably make one in some fashion out of using their tutorials.

Ds can't take the chess class unless he enrolls in the school that offers it. He'll be so disappointed when he finds out. :sad: Do any of you know of any online chess classes? Or ideas for how to put one together myself?

Oh, I hope you all can help me.

Denise

DS took a class from chessmatesfc.com that he really enjoyed. I know they're planning on a summer class too...