Menu

where to buy boy crew socks in bulk

I have mended the ones i have over and over + bleached too many times and i have 4 boys and they all need socks. Do not mind the brand just as long as they are cotton and not thin. The stores around here are way too expensive and i need a few dozen at least.

I love buying boys socks at Marshalls or Ross. I get the name brand, nice socks that don't stretch out, shrink or pill and I only pay Walmart prices. Otherwise I have good luck with the girls' socks at Sams club. Can't remember whether they carry boys'.

Barb

I found some really nice crew socks at Sears a couple of weeks ago. They are padded, not thin, comfortable, and the boys love them. I don't know the brand because I no longer have the packaging, but I think it was the store brand -- it didn't have the Sears name on it, but this brand was cheaper than Hanes. A package of three pairs of Hanes boxer briefs for boys cost $31, so I switched to this much cheaper brand for socks and underwear.

We haven't had them long enough for me to see how long it takes them to develop holes.

Edited by RoughCollie