Menu

New organization in our house...

I've seen those helpful hints about using a hanging sweater closet organizer as a way to lay out kids clothes for the days of the week, and thought they were great for kids who had to get up and out for school every day. Never thought it would need a place in my home, but yet it is working well here, as we transition to a new routine.

We don't have to be up and OUT of the house, but I am needing to have earlier "start" times, since I am working most afternoons.

Now the kids get up, dressed, make their beds, and come down for breakfast, which I no longer make. They eat cereal and yogurt, and drink juice, and can put their dishes directly in the dishwasher, get morning chores done, and be ready to start with our day between 8-8:30 (they don't wake up until 7-7:30).

I'm still getting up between 5:30-6:00, and am doing my morning devotion time, folding the last load of laundry from the night before while I watch the news, and doing my first download on my work laptop for the day.

Yay! :)

Share something that you have tried lately and is working well, or something you thought would work, and is evidently not. :bigear: