Menu

MindSprinting Rocks!

Suzannah

Whoever it was who posted about this free assessment and tutoring site a few days ago...THANK YOU!!!

We've been trying to figure out the best approach for DS 10 who is beginning to struggle in math. He's never liked it but generally done well enough on tests that I wasn't concerned. But this year it's clear that he needs a little more work in some areas. We did the MUS placement test and will probably borrow that level from a friend this summer. But the assessment on MindSprinting.com (once you do the free registration) actually generates short lessons and optional homework on the areas that specifically need work.

Thank you thank you! DS even seems to be enjoining it! :hurray:

very welcome. I'm so glad it helped. I haven't even checked it out in any detail yet. I guess I'll do that this afternoon.

Thanks for your feedback.

(ETA -- This is not my website nor did I have anything to do with it. I re-read what I typed here and I realized that by thanking for feedback it might imply that it is mine. I just got a press release on it and thought it looked interesting).

Oh it is already helping and we've only done it for two days. DS said it's nice that he can do several lessons and not feel completely worn out. I would like to register my opinion that "Stem and Leaf" graphs are stupid. But he's really enjoying this change from our regular work and I think we're getting some results too.