Menu

WWE font size...

diaperjoys

What have ya'll done in regards to the largish line spacing in the WWE books? I love the "open and go" nature of the workbook, but worry a bit that the line spacing is just not appropriate for the grade. If we go with WWE it'd be for 1st and 2nd grades.

Thanks!

Same thing here. :glare: I didn't even use the workbook, as the girls' handwriting was so sloppy. I ended up making a generic WWE copywork and narration pages with either a single line or narrow 3-lined pages with a place for drawing. We used them the whole year.

You can find them in my blog here. :001_smile: Scroll down to the Langage Arts heading, and it is under there if you're interested. PS, the lines look colored, but they're not. They will turn out black when printed.

I redid the workbook pages in Startwrite with proper size for my son, and using the font that he's using at the time. The workbook lines are huge, and I especially hated using it for the narration days where I was supposed to write on those lines. I couldn't even fit a sentence in the parent section of day 4 sometimes!

You can find them in my blog here. :001_smile: Scroll down to the Langage Arts heading, and it is under there if you're interested.

Thank you so much! The fourth page with primary lines and a box for an illustratin looks perfect for my dd and I can use the single-lined page for writing her narration.

I've never seen ds write more neatly.

My dd's handwriting is also better with primary lines than with single lines.