Menu

bible study for 14, 12, and 9 year olds

pjssully

:bigear:

We are looking for the same. Not a family devotional but a Bible study.

In the past we've been involved in Community Bible Study and Bible Study Fellowship but we moved in January and our new location doesn't offer anything like this.

The one thing I've found that looks as if it might be similar is this. It appears to have materials for each level, all on the same topic.

I'll keep my eye on this thread to see what others suggest.

My son and I are doing a Precept Upon Precept study right now, and are hosting a small group bible study for moms and kids. It is fantastic...we are both getting a lot out of it, and it would be great for all those ages. There is daily homework and it is not "sissy stuff"--it teaches the concept of inductive Bible study without being overwhelming. All the kids and moms that are participating love it, and some are planning to do another study even when the small group part is over (we are just meeting for 6 weeks in the summer). It could definitely be a thing that a family does together. We have kids from ages 7-13 in the study.