Menu

I am so jealous that you are done with your school year! We have another 20 days, and it just feels like a slog to get through. I am exhausted and rundown, too.

I think taking a break from the boards is a great idea. I think I will do the same!

I wondered what the other SN moms planned to do over the summer.

I'm planning to lighten the workload, but continue a little work each day. The routine helps, but I also want a break. With too much change from our normal routine, my whole house seems to fall apart and my kids go crazy. :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::smash: :willy_nilly:

Enjoy your summer!:seeya:

:iagree:Count me in as Jealous too! We still have about 16 days left and I am not sure if we are going to make it. I am just wore out! We are going to do some school just so we don't lose what we have learned. I call it Power hour. I will be bring DS9 home next year! So I have to figure out that?I have picked out most of my curriculum (unless I see something at the hs convention next week).

Mostly this summer I plan on reading (not hs reading!), camping, planning a potential trip to Disney in Oct with my hs group, going to the beach, gardening, visiting relatives, and not looking at school stuff until at least Aug. When we will start again. We all need a big break. I think not visiting these boards will help. Well, I may pop in to say hi!:lol:

I wondered what the other SN moms planned to do over the summer.

I'm planning to lighten the workload, but continue a little work each day. The routine helps, but I also want a break. With too much change from our normal routine, my whole house seems to fall apart and my kids go crazy. :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::smash: :willy_nilly:

Enjoy your summer!:seeya:

I should finish up with the others by mid-June but plan to school my SN child over the summer in the mornings. If I don't she will regress:glare:

Shari, I am envying you. We are going to school year-round this year. There are some subjects in which we are "ahead," and some texts that I desperately hope that we can finish before September. Besides, ds needs gentle and steady practice. Taking breaks have not been a good thing for us in the past. Smaller steps are okay, quick reviews also work, but breaks usually result in a long period of frustration when we try to get back to the routine. That frustration is so awful, I'd rather not have the break! :tongue_smilie: