Menu

Backyard playsets...need a good rec.

The secret to getting a great deal on the Rainbow systems is to ask for a 'floor model'-- the ones that have been out in the weather on display for a year-- all the sets will eventually look 'weathered'---- and the cost difference was HUGE (about half)! We even got them to throw in free delivery AND set up!

Our system has the 9ft swing -- so even my 20 year old still uses it (when she is 'bonding' with her 9yr sister). Our ground is one big rock-- so we put down 10 inches of pea gravel (with a retaining wall boarder)-- this makes jumping out of the swing safer! Set is far enough from the house that we do not get the tiny rocks inside-- no mud either (excellent drainage).

We have a PlayMor set and we love it! It was a bit cheaper than Rainbow but comparable quality. My hubby and I play on it with our daughter all the time and we often have 6 children here playing on it. I often tell people that it's the best money I ever spent!