Menu

Nakia!! :)

I was listening to this song and you were so strong in my mind all the while I was listening to it. I wanted to share it with you. I thought about just PM'ing it to you, but thought it better to share it with everyone so they can be blessed too. Hope you are having a great day darling. :grouphug:

xoxoxoxo :grouphug::grouphug:

Jen

Awwww, Jen. That made me cry! That is a great song, and one that I hadn't heard in a while! I needed it. I love you and thank you so much for sharing.

Yay you saw it! :) I was worried that you weren't online today and it would get buried. Probably should have pm'd it, but the song was so great I thought some of the other ladies here might enjoy it too so I posted it up. I'm glad it blessed you. You've been on my mind lately and as always are in my heart! God bless you sister. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

You might have meant this for Nakia, but (I hope you don't mind, Nakia!) I am stealing it for myself!! lol jk.... kind of.... but, really, what a great song. Others who struggle, just listen along. Joy! I'll take it!!

You might have meant this for Nakia, but (I hope you don't mind, Nakia!) I am stealing it for myself!! lol jk.... kind of.... but, really, what a great song. Others who struggle, just listen along. Joy! I'll take it!!

By all means!!! That is why I put it up publicly so that others would be blessed too even though Nakia was the one in my heart and on my mind when I heard it. I have to tell you something though. Do you know that I did not know this song?? I'd never heard it. Truly. Do you know how I found it?? My Autistic son (who does not speak) was singing this song at the top of his lungs and dancing the other day. Seriously, I exaggerate not.

I googled the lyrics that I heard him singing and then looked the song up on Youtube. I played the video for my son and he got so excited and started jumping and dancing and squealing with laughter. I played it several times and for some reason Nakia was just so strong on my mind each time so I had to share it with her. :)