Menu

Looking for a Non-Illinois Rainbow Resource

MarieWith3

There isn't anything else with as much inventory-except many amazon. CBD would be next I suppose but still not nearly the inventory as RR.

I agree about Timberdoodle but again, not nearly the inventory-but a great company!

There are a lot of smaller homeschool book sellers but by the time you pd postage for each you'd be paying way more than RR.

Could anyone recommend any sites that are roughly equivalent to Rainbow Resource but where the company is NOT based in Illinois?

Thank you!

I like Exodus Provisions out of Oregon. They also have used stuff, which is nice. I have no affiliation with them, just a satisfied customer. They too have a lot of good info on their website as far as reviews and such. :001_smile:

Shipping and handling charges:

Our standard charge in the U.S. (any size!) is $4.95, sent USPS media mail or "best way."

Sorry to be away, thank you for all your responses.

It depends on the whole order, but since shipping only becomes free at $150 at RR and my order will probably not be that large, that and the tax can very much add up. Last year, I split mostly between amazon, CBD, and peacehill press. I would love to just do one order, and I'm even willing to support a good company like RR if it cost me a few extra dollars, but I was looking at something like $30 or more between price differences, shipping, and tax.

So thanks for the recommendations, I will be sure to add them into my Purchase Equation!