Menu

Just a brag on my baby genuis!

My sweet Lily who is 10m old loves, loves, loves books. She loves to sit and be read to. She loves to be handed a hard cover picture book to flip through. She loves to find a book and turn the pages. She has only ripped one or two magazines. She has not ripped a book yet. She just likes to look at the pictures or sometimes even in a grown up book the words and babble.

Yeah, she's a genuis!! LOL

The day may come that she discovers the joy in ripping the pages, but for now I will pretend she looks at the words and reads to herself. :D

My oldest daughter is a book lover. My other kids could care less. :glare:

Oh Julie - isn't it so much fun to take such joy in the littlest ones?!?!

(I have a DD like your little one that is now almost three... She began sounding out two sounds together last week!) Enjoy EVERY moment of it.

I can't believe how much joy I get out of the littlest ones now... It makes me wonder if I ever really stopped and appreciated the littlest things when my oldest ones were tiny!

Oh Julie - isn't it so much fun to take such joy in the littlest ones?!?!

(I have a DD like your little one that is now almost three... She began sounding out two sounds together last week!) Enjoy EVERY moment of it.

I can't believe how much joy I get out of the littlest ones now... It makes me wonder if I ever really stopped and appreciated the littlest things when my oldest ones were tiny!

Tis true. I feel like I have learned to really stop and take time to enjoy the little things. Of course it makes me sad that I did not realize how fast it all goes sooner.