Menu

OMG!!!!! The dog and I are sitting here quietly.......

in front of the bog window in the living room and we hear sirens --

and I see someone from next door (crazy neighbor) flagging down the fire truck and then two ambulances pull up.

:confused:

UPDATE:

The EMTs were waving hi to my kids. The irony was not wasted on me that if she had left the bleeping shrubs alone, we would not have been able to see what was happening.

No one was rushing, all seemed relaxed (the EMT personnel) --the husband did not go in the ambulance - he went in the car with their oldest daughter -- the hospital is literally 2 minutes from here -- I walk there all the time with the dog. No sirens as they pull away.

I'm sure she is fine - I think she is a loon but certainly don't wish her any harm.

I will say that on Saturday night, the kids and dh were emptying stuff from our lower level and talking about our upcoming move, and they were using a flashlight b/c it was dark, and all of a sudden, their work stops and they are all inside. I ask them what is the matter, and dh tells me that 'mrs. scissorhands' was crouching behind the hedge listening to them talk about the move. I know that it must be killing her that we are moving and she has placed herself in a position where she is unable to ask anything.

Our plumber lived across the road from them for 19 years -- he told us that she is a loon -- like I didn't know that. Oh, and the ambulance sat in the driveway with her in it for a full 10 minutes before pulling away - I'd say it wasn't particularly serious - and she walked out of the house and got onto the stretcher on her own.

Edited by MariannNOVA

well, yes. No one wants anything bad to happen to anyone no matter what the history between them (well, except for the xh and his wack-o family")

but she is so odd, i would not be surprised if this is all nothing.

The EMTs were waving hi to my kids. The irony was not wasted on me that if she had left the bleeping shrubs alone, we would not have been able to see what was happening.

No one was rushing, all seemed relaxed (the EMT personnel) --the husband did not go in the ambulance - he went in the car with their oldest daughter -- the hospital is literally 2 minutes from here -- I walk there all the time with the dog. No sirens as they pull away.

I'm sure she is fine - I think she is a loon but certainly don't wish her any harm.

I will say that on Saturday night, the kids and dh were emptying stuff from our lower level and talking about our upcoming move, and they were using a flashlight b/c it was dark, and all of a sudden, their work stops and they are all inside. I ask them what is the matter, and dh tells me that 'mrs. scissorhands' was crouching behind the hedge listening to them talk about the move. I know that it must be killing her that we are moving and she has placed herself in a position where she is unable to ask anything.

Our plumber lived across the road from them for 19 years -- he told us that she is a loon -- like I didn't know that. Oh, and the ambulance sat in the driveway with her in it for a full 10 minutes before pulling away - I'd say it wasn't particularly serious - and she walked out of the house and got onto the stretcher on her own.