Menu

So fellow newly pregnant friends, wanna whine about symptoms?

Okay, not really whine. Just be a little like old ladies and share our aches and pains. ;)

Put me down for incredibly nauseous today, tired beyond belief (took my mom to the airport at 6, came back home and slept from 7:30-10:30, fell asleep again at 3:30 for an hour), and the fun ligament twinges if I sneeze or move too fast have begun. :D Only 33 more weeks to go. :001_huh:

It's been 4 years, I don't remember feeling this cruddy at 7 weeks! Probably cause once the muffin arrives the momentary trouble is forgotten. :)

Jami

Not really a whine, but I was surprised at how fast the symptoms kicked in with this one. It has been 6 years since my last was born, but still! I didn't remember the middle of the night bathroom trips and insomnia starting until 3rd trimester. I was awake from 12:30-3:30 last night. Even waking up DH didn't help. :lol: I've already had 2 naps this afternoon. One counts as my regular nap and the other is make-up for last night.

I didn't have as much morning sickness and the heartburn hasn't been too bad, but I'm already so huge. Not quite big enough for maternity pants to stay up, but too big for the regular pants. I'm loving it. Really, I am.