Menu

what have your kids done to TOTALLY embarrass you?

I just thought of another one..

I left my dh and two children outside the women's bathroom.. and when I come out dh is red in the face and people are laughing. Turns out that my son started to pick his nose and when dh told him to stop he said, "But Mommy does it!" very loudly. My husband then inquired how often I pick my nose and I had to break it to him that I picked our son's nose not my own. ;)

Then there was the time my children were hanging with girlie cousins. {We only have boys.} Youngest niece stated she'd be back in a few minutes she needed to go to the loo. My youngest son asked if he could go with her and she said, "No, I don't think so. I'd rather go alone." My eldest {6} says, "I don't know why girls bother to go to the bathroom if they don't have to poo, they don't have pee-pees!"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were at kids' library program with a room full of kids and parents and the entertainer makes a joke about how he was born in 1969 so he was 25 years old (assuming the kids would not do the math). So dd8 says in front of everybody, "you're not 25 because my mom was born the year before you and she's 41".

We live in a small town so all the parents laughed and the ones who knew me looked my way. I looked around for a bookshelf to crawl under as I turned red.