Menu

Does anyone play Smurf Village (iphone app)?

So, you can't water your own flowers? Is this game going to irritate me?! LOL.

(I used to love the TV show The Smurfs when I was a kid. And every time I got money, I would walk to this Hallmark type store and buy Smurf figurines. I had quite a collection of them and would often play with them in my dollhouse, in my brothers' Castle Greyskull, in the bath, outside in the yard, you name it. Imagine my dismay, horror and lifelong trauma the day I came home to find out that my mother had had a yard sale and my brothers had decided to take AND SELL my entire Smurf collection so they could make some money! My husband heard that story so often that in recent years he started buying me Smurf figurines online lol).

So yeah when I saw the app, I downloaded it- just haven't had a chance to try to play it yet.

P.S. Is it a one time thing that somebody has to water your flowers or is that supposed to be an ongoing thing?!

I love the game, and no, it's not annoying at all. In fact, you don't even have to grow flowers. Primarily, you grow crops which give you money which in turn allow you to buy things.

My dh laughs at me as I swore I'd never do Farmville or whatever it is.

But, I collected Smurfs like you and loved the show.

Play the game. You'll like it. :)

So, you can't water your own flowers? Is this game going to irritate me?! LOL.

(I used to love the TV show The Smurfs when I was a kid. And every time I got money, I would walk to this Hallmark type store and buy Smurf figurines. I had quite a collection of them and would often play with them in my dollhouse, in my brothers' Castle Greyskull, in the bath, outside in the yard, you name it. Imagine my dismay, horror and lifelong trauma the day I came home to find out that my mother had had a yard sale and my brothers had decided to take AND SELL my entire Smurf collection so they could make some money! My husband heard that story so often that in recent years he started buying me Smurf figurines online lol).

So yeah when I saw the app, I downloaded it- just haven't had a chance to try to play it yet.

P.S. Is it a one time thing that somebody has to water your flowers or is that supposed to be an ongoing thing?!

If you plant flowers (not all decorative flowers, just the ones that produce seeds and make you money), someone else has to water them.

Or, you can just plant new ones.

The other person has about a day or so to water them. :lol:

If you plant flowers (not all decorative flowers, just the ones that produce seeds and make you money), someone else has to water them.

Or, you can just plant new ones.

The other person has about a day or so to water them. :lol:

But I mean they just have to water them one time? They don't have to come back and keep watering them, right?

• 1 month later...
Guest Jeremy524
I love the game, and no, it's not annoying at all. In fact, you don't even have to grow flowers. Primarily, you grow crops which give you money which in turn allow you to buy things.

My dh laughs at me as I swore I'd never do Farmville or whatever it is.

But, I collected Smurfs like you and loved the show.

Play the game. You'll like it. :)

To get friends, you have to add them to game center. Then thy can go to your village and water your flowers and give you gifts. You can add me if you like, game center ID is jeremy524. Anyone can feel free to add me.

I love Tap Zoo and I have no idea why. I've played it for months and have an enormous zoo now. :) I enjoy taking care of my animals but I can't understand why I enjoy it so much. Our whole family plays We Rule together. It's fun with crops, gifts and achievements.

Now I've heard about the Smurf game over and over. I just downloaded it. I'm giving in. :)

I love Tap Zoo and I have no idea why. I've played it for months and have an enormous zoo now. :) I enjoy taking care of my animals but I can't understand why I enjoy it so much. Our whole family plays We Rule together. It's fun with crops, gifts and achievements.

Now I've heard about the Smurf game over and over. I just downloaded it. I'm giving in. :)

:lol:

I am so teased by my husband for playing this. I always snubbed games like Farmville or whatever it's called, but I loved the Smurfs growing up, and when I got my iphone, I downloaded the app. Ben started the game, but I soon took over (after he wasted all the Smurfberries).

Do not waste your Smurfberries. Ben started Tap Zoo as well. He only plays games like Red Remover and non-scenario games. Nathan loved the Harry Potter one.

What's your Game Center name? I'll send you gifts. :D I am, surprisingly, nestof3.

PS -- We Rule looks great!