Menu

She-Ra

Does anyone know where I can get She-Ra toys and a costume for a 4- year old? Besides e-bay?

My dd got this cartoon series from my brother for Christmas and just loves it. She rarely asks for toys but has asked for the toy horse, some action figures and a costume.

I may be able to make the costume. My sewing skills are sorely lacking but sometimes I do ok.

Thanks for your help.

Denise

My five year old just informed me she wants to be She-ra for Halloween (we checked out some old episodes on DVD from the library). I think it would be a fairly easy costume to make. You could just do like a short white dress with gold accents (you wouldn't want a 4 year old wearing that crazy costume anyway, right? ;)) with the crown and the sword---voila! And I'm sure you could find some stuff on eBay, but it's probably going to be pricey.

I kept all of my old She-ra toys, so my dd has the castle, two of the horses, and 4 of the dolls! She loves them and loves She-ra! I, however, did not remember that cartoon being so silly and strange :tongue_smilie:

Good luck on your search!

I got a bunch of She-Ra birthday party stuff a few years ago super cheap on ebay, so I wouldn't necessarily discount it, but it's honestly the only place I've seen them. I used to have every. single. toy that they put out when I was little. My mom went on this insane He-Man/She-Ra binge for Christmas one year. Almost wish I'd saved them, but my parents got rid of them somewhere along the line.

Thank you for all your replies. Those costumes look great! I will definately start searching for the toys.

I had never seen this cartoon. It was on either during or after college for me and I didn't watch TV then. When my dd fell in love w/it on the first watch, I was surprised. Honestly, I thought it was hokey (sorry, not meaning to offend anyone). But she loves it.

You all have been a great help. Thanks!

Denise

This is so funny! My 5 year old dd LOVES She-Ra too! They started playing it on one of the stations here in the middle of the night. I started recording it and she can't get enough. I looked around for the toys as well, and I think ebay is pretty much it. The prices actually weren't terrible though as long as you don't need "mint in box" type stuff.