Menu

filing w/ pp wwyd?

Koerarmoca

I purchased something on 3/18. I was hoping it would show before we moved and it didn't. I contacted the seller and she had forgotten to mail it. I asked that she hold it for a day or so till we got into the new house and asked the a conf# be sent to me (which still has not been done). Other things that sellers have held for me have arrived this item is still missing. I contacted the seller again and have not heard back. I need this item ASAP as we are starting schooling Monday and it wasn't such a rush when I didn't think we would be schooling until Aug. I want to be patient and all but with other media mail items arriving from further locations before this item has showed up I am starting to worry especially since I had to buy other items to go with it and not having the main textbook I will be out a bit of money :( Would you go ahead and file with pp in this case or give it more time?

Hmmmm, well if the seller is not contacting you, I would file a dispute. I am an ebay Powerseller and I cannot imagine any reason (other than major catastrophe such as wreck, tornado, death, etc) for not communicating with my buyers!

If she is communicating with you, I would give it a few more days as I have had Media packages take up to 4 weeks coming from a couple states away.

Where was the purchase made from?

Hope you get your items OR your money back soon!

Cindy

I would file a dispute. I was just in a similar situation. I paid for something on the 18th of March and hadn't seen it nor heard from her with the multiple emails I sent her. She refunded my money right away. I think you've given enough time.

Oh... I might add that I did ask for my money back first through email. When I didn't get a response I filed a dispute. I would maybe send an email saying you are going to file a dispute if you don't hear something from her first.

Hmmmm, well if the seller is not contacting you, I would file a dispute. I am an ebay Powerseller and I cannot imagine any reason (other than major catastrophe such as wreck, tornado, death, etc) for not communicating with my buyers!

If she is communicating with you, I would give it a few more days as I have had Media packages take up to 4 weeks coming from a couple states away.

Where was the purchase made from?

Hope you get your items OR your money back soon!

Cindy

last communication with her was on the 30th ample time I feel to get a confirmation number to me at the very least :( I am going to give it 48 hours from the last email I sent and let her know if I don't hear in the next 24 hours that I am going to file :(

last communication with her was on the 30th ample time I feel to get a confirmation number to me at the very least :( I am going to give it 48 hours from the last email I sent and let her know if I don't hear in the next 24 hours that I am going to file :(

Definitely unacceptable unless there is a VERY legitimate reason (which is highly unlikely lol).

Did you buy from a forum where you can check her profile & see if she has logged in lately?

Extremely frustrating when people cannot follow simple guidelines and/or use common sense & decency! :tongue_smilie:

Cindy

Definitely unacceptable unless there is a VERY legitimate reason (which is highly unlikely lol).

Did you buy from a forum where you can check her profile & see if she has logged in lately?

Extremely frustrating when people cannot follow simple guidelines and/or use common sense & decency! :tongue_smilie:

Cindy

They where logged in when I sent the last message, still no response :( it's just very frustrating on my end I am schooling on a VERY fixed income and I can't afford mistakes this person did have 100% feedback too.