Menu

5th Grade Literature WTM style

robsiew

I notice in 5th grade there are just lists of topics for literature. For instance, Confucius is listed, but no actual book title for appropriate middle grade reading. I'm going to go about making a list of actual titles, but wondered if anyone has already done this? If you have and are willing to share I'd love it as a place to start! I've been pretty laid back in grammar stage, but I'd like a more detailed list for logic stage. Thanks for any help you can give!:001_smile:

Download the Logic Stage PDF here. :) The list was compiled by a member of the forums, but I can't remember who (maybe someone will chime in?).

Those are mine. :) OP, there is a vague Ancients list in the reading/writing section of the logic stage part of WTM. The other time periods give more direction. I chose titles for Classical House of Learning Literature that complimented the books on the grammar stage list.

Those are mine. :) OP, there is a vague Ancients list in the reading/writing section of the logic stage part of WTM. The other time periods give more direction. I chose titles for Classical House of Learning Literature that complimented the books on the grammar stage list.

Wow! This is great! Thanks! I see you have the books scheduled out for the first 9 weeks... do you have a schedule for the rest of the year? Maybe I'm just missing where it is? Thanks so much for sharing this with us! It looks great and I appreciate the time you've put into this!:D

Wow! This is great! Thanks! I see you have the books scheduled out for the first 9 weeks... do you have a schedule for the rest of the year? Maybe I'm just missing where it is? Thanks so much for sharing this with us! It looks great and I appreciate the time you've put into this!:D

You know, I guess I never finished the schedule for the whole year. After dinner I will put one up. :)