Menu

Some helpful TOG links

Hi,

I compiled this for the ladies at my TOG Tea last night, so I thought I'd share it here, too. Makes good sense :)

My blog, address in my signature, is a great resource for all things TOG. In addition to the posts I'll link here, you can also read the Week in Review posts to get a look at some activities, books, and gain an idea of what a week of TOG looks like.

If you want a MS Word version of the schedules below, click on the File Sharing Link in my siggy. You can find them on my Homeschool Launch page. There are also many helpers for other subjects and organization there.

What is TOG? Tapestry of Grace

Another Reason or Two to Love TOG

Getting Started w/ Tapestry of Grace Free Online Helps

Ways We Use TOG Dialectic

TOG and Its Heavy Planning Rap - could also be called, how to plan TOG

Affording and Growing Your Own Library

Initial Thoughts on TOG DE (Digital Edition)

Movie Lists for TOG Years 1 & 2

TOG Year 3, Units 3 & 4 memorization pieces

Memorizing Presidents, coordinate with TOG 3 if you'd like ;) rolls into year 4, too

Weekly Schedule for TOG 1-TOG week = 1-Calendar week + the pre-planning

Our 3-week TOG Rotation

What's going on in our TOGland? This post has links to online resources we use w/ TOG – You want to see them! They'll help w/ vocabulary, timelines, maps, spelling, etc. Great ways to keep one child busy with meaning, while you work with another.

There are Yahoo Groups for each year of TOG:

Loose Threads has a Sonlight + TOG booklist all lined up for you :)

Year 1

Year 2

Year 3

Year 4

For Pinellas County or Tampa area families, please let me know if I can help w/ your TOG journey. If you need to actually get your hands on books or other curricula areas (Math, Science, Language Arts, Latin, Spanish) I have a nice collection on hand. You're welcome to come and visit to take a peek. It's my blessing to serve you.

Tina,

We haven't chatted in a long while but I am researching TOG and this came up. You are so sweet . . . I check your blog often for answers to questions. I need to call you because I have about a million. :001_smile:

I'm content to research for now because I really think TOG is a bad fit for me but I'm usually wrong . . .

Is there any way you could post this on your blog? That way I could bookmark that one post & go through it as I've got time. What a great resource- thank you for sharing!

Sure can :) Thanks for asking!

On my blog:

Year 1

Year 2

Year 3

I got this list from the TOG Loose Threads Yahoo group.The numbers show where the books are used in SL, while the "week" is for TOG.

join.gif Click to join TOGLooseThreads

Edited by johnandtinagilbert
addin in links to my blog; giving credit