Menu

We made a big decision for next year...

We are joining Classical Conversations. My oldest will be doing Challenge B, my rising 4th grader will be doing Essentials and Foundations and my youngest will be doing Foundations. I'm really excited about this change to our homeschool. My kids are excited too. I have alot to learn about how it works but I'm excited to start the journey.

Heather

You're not behind the times. I just learned about it this year. It's a homeschool group that has co-ops throughout the country. It focuses on memory work early and then adds writing and grammar emphasis. Then when you get to jr. high and high school its like going to school 1 day a week and doing the work from the class the other 4 days.

http://www.classicalconversations.com

Heather

It's been great for us, and has kept us going through very difficult circumstances over the last few years. Academically it has added so much to our homeschooling, and we plan to stay with it, Lord willing. My oldest has one more year of Foundations and then will be in Challenge. They grow up so fast!