Menu

Spanish for a 10 y/o

Okay, I got some ideas for my 3 y/o, so how about a 10 y/o? I would like to know about resources other than Rosetta Stone, which I've already checked out. I also have visited the Learnables website and would be interested in feedback for those who have used this. Thanks so much! :)

We are just starting Learnables with my dd11. I like that it is all taught "in Spanish", therefore more like an immersion type program. We are using this along with Kimber's The Fun Spanish which you can download from http://www.lulu.com for $15 I think. It's a nice compliment. I really love Kimber's program and so does my dd. I haven't used any other programs to comment on them but I'm sure you'll lots of other great responses.

We are just starting Learnables with my dd11. I like that it is all taught "in Spanish", therefore more like an immersion type program. We are using this along with Kimber's The Fun Spanish which you can download from www.lulu.com for $15 I think. It's a nice compliment. I really love Kimber's program and so does my dd. I haven't used any other programs to comment on them but I'm sure you'll lots of other great responses.

Thanks again Sue! I downloaded Kimber's free pages and will have to take a closer look. :)