Menu

Beachbody fans....roll call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say a P90X/Insanity hybrid for more definition and loss of body fat.

Thank. I'll look at that program!

No, I didn't work out that day! I just have to continue my medication. I had an allergic reaction to something. I thought it was my new thyroid med. My mouth and tongue were swelling (not huge but I didn't want to wait around until it did).

Are you feeling better? That kind of reaction is scary! Are you going to get some testing done to find out what it is? I had that kind of reaction once and all testing came back negative. It was very weird. Hasn't happened again since.

Just finished Plyo in Asylum. That is one TOUGH workout!!!! I had to take a LOT of breaks. I'm really glad I get a break tomorrow!!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank. I'll look at that program!

Are you feeling better? That kind of reaction is scary! Are you going to get some testing done to find out what it is? I had that kind of reaction once and all testing came back negative. It was very weird. Hasn't happened again since.

Just finished Plyo in Asylum. That is one TOUGH workout!!!! I had to take a LOT of breaks. I'm really glad I get a break tomorrow!!!!

I am feeling weird because of the prednisone and super duper benadryl. I don't think it was my new thyroid med. But I have no idea what caused it.

OTH, I knocked MIC out of the ballpark today and had energy for more. Either my thyroid meds are working or I have a happy version of 'roid rage.

BTW - to all, tbb has updated the SuperGym feature. Check it out.

If you need an account (it's free), pm me.

It looks like he shows you how to modify though b/c if you look to the side, the guy is doing regular pushups. I can't wait though. I want to do 2 rounds of INsanity and then at least 1 round of Asylum and then P90X2. Or maybe P90X2 in between Insanity and Asylum so I don't lose muscle definition while doing all this cardio.