Menu

Is there anywhere I can go to?

Is there a website that I can go to that I can print off FULL lessons for free. I have a friend that is starting to homeschool her son and I told her I would try to help her find some stuff to print off that would get him through the rest of this year so she would not have to buy any books until next school year. He is in the 5th grade and only has about 3 or 4 months of school left. I have found lots of sites with printouts but they are just about all worksheets, not FULL lessons...... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.....

We just had a thread about this on the Logic/Middle grades board. McGraw Hill has tons of free stuff. Here's the link for the lower grade stuff:

http://macmillanmh.com/languagearts/2001/teacher/teachres/workbooks.html

If she asks around, someone would probably give her a math book to use for free. Surely she can get one for under $10 on the amazon marketplace or on the used boards. Or go to the teacher resource lab at the local cc and check out a book. Or call CLE and get them to send a free light unit. Math Mammoth is on sale $20 off, and a semester (all she really needs right now) is only $15 to start with.

Everything else is free from the library.