Menu

Little Passports on sale through HSBC!

Snowfall

I have a review of it and some photos on my blog. Click the link in my sig, then see the "My Reviews" section on the sidebar to the left.

How long did you receive packages, and could you tell me your overall thoughts? I read your review, but that was concerning the first two months...it looks like you did the Jetsetter package?

Thanks for any info, I have been interested in this for some time, but wasn't sure if it was worth the money or not.

ETA: OK, I just saw your post on the other thread, thank you! I thought you did it in 2009, that is how it looked on your blog. My bad. :lol: Thanks for taking the time to add the info, sounds fun. I think both my 5 and 7 year old would like it.

Edited by blakereese

How long did you receive packages, and could you tell me your overall thoughts? I read your review, but that was concerning the first two months...it looks like you did the Jetsetter package?

Thanks for any info, I have been interested in this for some time, but wasn't sure if it was worth the money or not.

ETA: OK, I just saw your post on the other thread, thank you! I thought you did it in 2009, that is how it looked on your blog. My bad. :lol: Thanks for taking the time to add the info, sounds fun. I think both my 5 and 7 year old would like it.

lol sorry about that- I put all my reviews with a "date out of order" thing going back to the time PRIOR to the actual start of my blog...so even though something's dated in 2008 or 2009 I actually typed it in recent months heh. I wish I could totally hide the date on livejournal entries but I haven't figured out a way to do that!

Yes I got the package where I just pay per month and we'll get 23 countries total. So far we have only received the first two months worth.