• president
    • vice president
    • senator
    • ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia Dawn viewpost.gif

All I know is he ain't the Savior.

:smilielol5:

I do appreciate whomever repped me for this post, but all I did was quote Virginia Dawn. Could someone please send a few points her way? I seem to be repped out for now. Thanks!

It is actually about the Skull and Bones, a Yale secret society. The book documents the influence that the members of this society have had on American history, especially in economics, politics, education, and religion. The current president, his father, and his grandfather are/were members of this group, so were many first presidents of many universities, large corporations, and banking firms. Supposedly, the members play both sides of the political fence in order to bring about conflict which is seen as the path to a synthesis or change in the structure of society. I don't know about intentions, but I think it is safe to say that Skull and Bones is a good old boy network of the highest magnitude.

John Kerry was also a member. Maybe he and Bush running against each other for president was part of the master plan. :001_smile:

Couldn't vote....

I vote NONE of the above! I have no idea what his platform is. He hasn't said anything!! At least with Hillary I know what she is going to do. I know with McCain what he is going to do. Obama? I have no idea as he hasn't said what he is going to do but only things will change? change how? He didn't say!

I like none of the canidates. I will be voting though but on the republican party ticket. Obama is on the bottom of my list.

Holly