Menu

Who combined FLL 1/2 into one year on their blog?

It wasn't me, but we do skip over lessons and work at our own pace. For us there is sooo much repetition that it becomes dry and my dd was not doing well with it. I tailor it for her and make it work for us. I don't think we'll be done with it in a year, in fact I know we won't, but I don't think it will take us 2 full years, either.

It wasn't me, but we will do 1/2 over this current school year... We finished 1 just before Christmas and are on 167 tomorrow. We are also doing WWE and there is some overlap, so we skip some lessons and do not do any of her narrations in FLL. If you do 3-4 lessons per week and skip over the ones that are overly repetitive, it is fairly easy to get it done in one year.

Why would you want to do it one year, unless you started later? We just take our time and relax. FLL3 is much more intense when it's time. :)

We might try to do it next year and it sounded like a lot of people do FLL2 in 1st grade. I have the book and know that FLL1 alone would be too drawn out. I am not sure that we'll continue with FLL3. Just thinking and tossing some ideas around.

Why would you want to do it one year, unless you started later? We just take our time and relax.

:iagree: Though some times we skip a lesson or double up here and there, I wouldn't recommend combining them into one year. Just my thoughts.

:001_smile: Melissa