Menu

I just did my first Zumba video!!!!

and it was hilarious!!!!! :lol: Me and the 4 kiddos were trying to learn these Latin/belly dancer moves, and it was a riot!!!! I hip checked my 5 yr old right into the coffee table and we all about died laughing,

Anyway, I'm dripping sweat, panting and happy!!!

Highly recommend (even if I hate the customer service!)

I tried a Zumba class at the gym last month and was sore for four days :glare:.

It was definitely a workout. :svengo:

Haven't decided if I'm going to do it again.:tongue_smilie:

I just ordered the videos, because you got 9 different workouts and the little weight stick thingys.

I'm sure my living room was quite a sight!!

You know, I've been wondering about it this program. I generally despise aerobics but I love dance. Is it really dancing or goofy aerobic routines (step touch, knee repeaters, grapevine BLECH). The music sounds so good (on the commercial).

Well, you *do* do those moves, but there's SO much more. You do Samba and Salsa and shake your boo-tay in all sorts of different directions. Try looking up Zumba on You Tube. Some of the routines are on there. :)

You know, I've been wondering about it this program. I generally despise aerobics but I love dance. Is it really dancing or goofy aerobic routines (step touch, knee repeaters, grapevine BLECH). The music sounds so good (on the commercial).

It's definitely dance. What you described, I do in my step class and it's more...mechanical (?), not as fluid as dance.

I have heard Zumba classes vary according to the instructors, though.