Menu

E-mealz?

I noticed a few people mentioned E-mealz in the Aldi thread, so I went to look at it. Sounds interesting and they have a few plans that would be good for us (GF, low carb), but is it worth it? Anyone who uses it, does it really save alot of time and money? Do you generally like the meals, and do you find their cost estimate to be accurate?

I mentioned it on the Aldi thread so I'll chime in. It is worth it to me with this caveat - I like the Aldi plan the best. I've tried a few of the other plans and not all of them worked for us. I used the Kroger plan and it turns out that it was for Kroger stores in the southeast so the sales did not always match. I tried the vegetarian plan but I was the only vegetarian so I was making 2 meals. I enjoy the food we eat. My husband says it's made me a better cook! Choose your plan carefully because you can only change every 3 months. Our grocery budget is much more under control with this plan.