Menu

Printing TOG digital XP

Does your printer have documentation of how many pages to expect from full ink cartridges? I google'd that info for my printer at one point. If you can find that information, that would probably give you a starting point to figure it out.

If I use colored paper on some things, I think I can do it for less! Someone mentioned the DE will be on sale in January, too :) I'm gonna bite the bullet!

If I use colored paper on some things, I think I can do it for less! Someone mentioned the DE will be on sale in January, too :) I'm gonna bite the bullet!

I love the DE. I switched to the paper edition (a friend let me borrow hers for free) and that was the beginning of the end for me and TOG. I'm going back to it next year and will be DE all the way!

Rhonda,

My cross post in K-8 brought some traffic :)

Here's what I've concluded:

So, at 11:30pm, I bought the Y4 Pop Quiz since it was the last day of the sale. I got the green light from Dh to buy the DE in Jan during the sale. It may be the 31st at 11:30, but I'll grab it! I got the interface, so it gave me a nice glance at what DE offers.

I'll also keep my eyes open until the last minute for sales on the rest. Saving $50 to order the print would be wonderful, but time will matter for this. Otherwise, I'm printing from home, using colored paper for my copy.

I print a TON of TOG for my kids to use. 6dc use Booklist pages, maps(2copies each), and SAPs for every week. It's makes for very clear assignment requirements for D and R. I don't mind printing them individually in B/W, I just want the color for my reference. I am also going to start the Little League on the SAPs next year, so it will be in Y4.

I also have a paranoia about technology of a couple sorts, so I insist on a paper copy of everything. I mark the corners of the Master Copy with a little X and they live happily in file folders and boxes per year. I have quite a collection of boxes at this point, but I like grabbing my folder for the week. I might actually like the colored paper better than full color copies. I'm getting excited!

Thanks for thinking through this with me. I can't wait to see all the goodies.

Was it Karencievo with the blog post "how to"? Her block is TOG rockin'!

I'll keep my eyes open for sales!

I prefer to print my own. My laser printer prints double sided and I set it up to print two pages per side. GREATLY reduces the amount of paper I have to lug around.

We were spending WAY too much money on ink. When I started looking at the price of a laser printer, I realized that we would re-coop the cost of the machine in four months. LOVE it. A good choice for our print-intensive family.

Peace,

Janice

I prefer to print my own. My laser printer prints double sided and I set it up to print two pages per side. GREATLY reduces the amount of paper I have to lug around.

We were spending WAY too much money on ink. When I started looking at the price of a laser printer, I realized that we would re-coop the cost of the machine in four months. LOVE it. A good choice for our print-intensive family.

Peace,

Janice

That is great to know. I should take a peak at 2 in 1 printing, too. That's smart.