Menu

Help!? FSale board

cyndi60

Can someone tell me how to make the "title" bold like "everyone" else?

When I posted the title came out "light" and didn't hardly show like "everyone" else's titles at the FSale board.

Can someone tell me how I can remedy this problem? You couldn't tell I'm new at this hu?

Thanks so much

Cyndi

It's only unbolded because you read it. All threads that have posts that are new to the viewer are bolded. In other words, other users who haven't looked at it are seeing it bolded.

I was going to say the very same thing. Except, I went to look for her ad...and her ad and all the ones under it are not in bold...as if I opened them to read them...but I never did. Kinda weird.

Also....is there 2 For Sale boards here or what?? I am so confused. Cyndi posted on the Sale and Swap Board. But there are the two sub-forums for Want To Buy and For Sale....I always post there; in the sub-forum. But, why is there that other board then? It's so confusing! :confused:

Also....is there 2 For Sale boards here or what?? I am so confused. Cyndi posted on the Sale and Swap Board. But there are the two sub-forums for Want To Buy and For Sale....I always post there; in the sub-forum. But, why is there that other board then? It's so confusing! :confused:

The Sale and Swap board was the original one before it split into the two sub-boards. I think it's supposed to be for asking questions about how to buy/sell and things of that nature but lots of people post their for sale items there anyway. I sometimes wonder if it's because they don't notice the two sub-forums to help divide out the lists.

Farrarwilliams

Thank you for taking the time to check my post at the FS board. That was really sweet of you. I will try it again at the "FS" board and not the swap one. If you happen to be on, could you tell me if it is light or dark to you? I just want to make sure that there is something else that I should be doing because I only have "10" posts a month. Does this include the "bumps" of the previous ones?

Thanks so much

Cyndi

I was going to say the very same thing. Except, I went to look for her ad...and her ad and all the ones under it are not in bold...as if I opened them to read them...but I never did. Kinda weird.

I just looked in the swap forum and I saw the same thing. Strange. :confused::confused:

I didn't see your post in the For Sale forum yet. :)